Nissan Finance Center
Our superb relationship with all major nationwide lenders allows us to approve financing for any type of credit with low rate and flexible terms. No Gimmicks, No Hassle! Our finance experts are committed to finding you the best deal, no matter your credit situation.
Sales & Finance Hours
|Mon - Thur||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
2533 Palmer Ave, New Rochelle, NY 10801
Looking To Purchase A New Nissan?
At Nissan of New Rochelle, we understand that purchasing or leasing a vehicle is a significant decision. To help you make the best financial choices, we listed the benefits for financing and leasing. Nissan of New Rochelle makes it easy to secure affordable financing or lease terms when you purchase a new or used vehicle.
Purchasing vs. Leasing
Deciding whether to buy or lease a new Nissan can be a difficult choice. It is important to know the differences between the two options so you can figure out which is best for you. With competitive interest rates and quick credit responses, Nissan of New Rochelle helps you make your car-buying or leasing dream a reality.
Purchase A Nissan
When you buy a vehicle, you are paying for the entire vehicle. Typically buyers make a down payment, either pay the sales tax in cash or roll the amount into the loan, and then make monthly payments with a set interest rate. This option is great for those who drive many miles, or plan on keeping their car for a long period of time.
Here are just a few benefits of financing the purchase of your new car with Nissan of New Rochelle
- Build equity.
- Drive as many miles as you want.
- Travel with kids, pets, over gravel roads, and into ding- and dent-prone parking lots without worrying about wear-and-use charges.
- Carry lower limits for auto insurance than with a lease. (See your insurer for actual quotes.) Customize your vehicle (though this may invalidate portions of your warranty).
- Sell, trade, or transfer title whenever you want.
Finance terms range from 12—72 months and are available for new and pre-owned Nissans, as well as other pre-owned vehicles less than six years old.
Lease A Nissan
Nissan of New Rochelle offers more choices than your average lease program. Terms range from 24—60 months. For more details, call or visit us today.
When you lease a vehicle, you are only paying for the amount of the vehicle you use. The sales tax is included in the monthly lease payment, which is determined in part by a money factor that is much like an interest rate on a new car loan. Typically the first monthly payment is made when you sign the contract. Leasing is a great option for those who want lower monthly payments and a new vehicle every few years.
Remember, by leasing a vehicle, you can usually:
- Get a bigger, better-equipped car than you could afford to purchase.
- Enjoy a new car every few years.
- Pay only for the portion of the car’s life that you use (which means a lower monthly payment).
- Receive tax benefits if used for business (depending on the lease, state, and tax laws)
- Invest any savings in appreciating assets (such as stocks, bonds, etc.).
- Spread applicable sales tax across monthly payments (varies by state).
- Enjoy end-of-lease options: you can buy the car, lease another vehicle, or explore other choices.
Please do not forget to bring your down payment and most recent pay stub or utility bill. If you are self-employed, three months of your bank statement is required. Please come prepared to take your car home same day.