Our Buying & Leasing Finance Department
Looking To Purchase A New Nissan?
Purchasing vs. Leasing
PURCHASE A NISSAN
Here are just a few benefits of financing the purchase of your new car with Nissan of New Rochelle
- Build equity.
- Drive as many miles as you want.
- Travel with kids, pets, over gravel roads, and into ding- and dent-prone parking lots without worrying about wear-and-use charges.
- Carry lower limits for auto insurance than with a lease. (See your insurer for actual quotes.) Customize your vehicle (though this may invalidate portions of your warranty).
- Sell, trade, or transfer title whenever you want.
LEASE A NISSAN
Nissan of New Rochelle offers more choices than your average lease program. Terms range from 24—60 months. For more details, call or visit us today.
When you lease a vehicle, you are only paying for the amount of the vehicle you use. The sales tax is included in the monthly lease payment, which is determined in part by a money factor that is much like an interest rate on a new car loan. Typically the first monthly payment is made when you sign the contract. Leasing is a great option for those who want lower monthly payments and a new vehicle every few years.
Remember, by leasing a vehicle, you can usually:
- Get a bigger, better-equipped car than you could afford to purchase.
- Enjoy a new car every few years.
- Pay only for the portion of the car’s life that you use (which means a lower monthly payment).
- Receive tax benefits if used for business (depending on the lease, state, and tax laws)
- Invest any savings in appreciating assets (such as stocks, bonds, etc.).
- Spread applicable sales tax across monthly payments (varies by state).
- Enjoy end-of-lease options: you can buy the car, lease another vehicle, or explore other choices.